Don't just take our word for it. See what other quality professionals had to say about their experience at ASQ's World Conference on Quality and Improvement.
"The ASQ World Conference proved to be an excellent forum to showcase our software solutions to the many quality professionals that attended. The show was a great networking event for Intelex and offered a great selection of vendors and conference topics for the attendees."
- Jason Fitzpatrick
Account Manager, Intelex Technologies Inc.
"The size and diversity of its audience, its outreach and the combination of complementary events enable participants to have in a few days a complete update on the ever progressing field of quality, to exchange experience, to build new relationships, to recognize the merits for outstanding colleagues, to feed motivation and to prepare future developments."
- ISO Secretary General
"We felt that it was an outstanding value for our marketing dollar. We established several significant contacts that we are continuing to follow up with and some show considerable promise for new business contracts!
We believe that the exposure and the chance to meet with so many different quality Professionals from all over the world makes this conference unique in its focus and effective in its mission. We were delighted to be a Sponsor and have already made arrangements to sponsor the conference next year as well."
- J. R. McGee
X-Stream LEAN, LLC
2007 Attendee Comments:
• I really enjoyed the Education and Learning Initiative seminars, the Leader Training, the keynote speakers, the sessions, the new friends and associates I met the excitement that I have brought back to my company to encourage ASQ membership and continue the Quality movement.
• ASQ is the world's oldest and largest organization of quality professionals. It has collections of the best from the bests.
• Excellent networking, state of the art breakout sessions, a true learning experience that you can take back to job.
• An excellent place to meet quality leaders and find out the latest in industry best practices.
• Excellent opportunity to gather information, contacts and knowledge.
• High caliber of keynote speakers. Variety of topics for breakout sessions.
• I already have recommended the conference to others. It is a great opportunity to learn new things and meet new people.
• I felt that it was an intellectually stimulating conference that will help me perform my job better going forward. I picked up numerous good ideas that I can implement at work.
• I think the conference was very worthwhile; everyone can benefit from the presentations and the reenergizing effects of the conference.
• Informative and very pertinent to job functions.
• Informative sessions. Excellent keynote speakers. Excellent networking in the field of quality.
• It is a great opportunity to network with others, obtain training, and hear what others in industry are doing.
• It is high value for money and offers a wide variety of topics.
• Networking was great and the speakers were good. Premier conference for the quality professional.
• Sessions are thought-provoking; helps you to see things in a different light.
• The leaders of the company I work for would find everything very motivating. The whole conference is an inspiration to quality and industry. There is some much to be learned from all the break out sessions and speakers.
• These conferences are valuable for knowledge, new software, networking and team building. We must connect at least annually.
• This conference is great for people just getting their feet wet in the quality movement to experts looking for a place to network.