ASQ On-Demand Recordings
Receive unlimited access to more than 80 hours of training from global manufacturing, service, education, and healthcare leaders. Quality professionals of all levels will benefit from topics that cover issues from the basic to the advanced. Watch the recordings at your convenience; with 24 hour access through May 2011 you can train anytime—with the push of a button.
$495 for ASQ members and nonmembers
The price includes session PowerPoints, Webex files of the recordings, and mp3s of the recordings.
If you attended the conference, log in to access the recordings.
Learn from recordings on the following topics.
- Making the Case for Quality
- New Applications of Proven Quality Tools
- Quality Basics
- Quality in a Global Economy
- Social Responsibility
- Continual Quality Improvement
ASQ on-demand recordings are from the 2010 World Conference on Quality and Improvement. This also includes three concurrent conferences – Institute for Continual Quality Improvement, Quality in Sustainability Conference, and Institute for Software Excellence.
Why Purchase ASQ On-Demand Recordings?
- You get knowledge – when and where you want it.
- You save money on training – less than $5 per recording.
- You have no travel costs or time.
- You can train your entire team.
- You get the convenience of training at your fingertips.
- You have unlimited access until May 2011.
- Earn recertification units — Maximum 3.6 RUs. See page 15 of the recertification journal (PDF, 332 KB)