ASQ On-Demand Recordings
Receive unlimited access to more than 100 hours of training from global manufacturing, service, education, and healthcare leaders. Quality professionals of all levels will benefit from topics that cover issues from the basic to the advanced. Watch the recordings at your convenience; with 24 hour access you can train anytime—with the push of a button.
$49 for 2012 Conference Attendees
$495 for ASQ members and nonmembers
The price includes session PowerPoint presentations, MP3 recordings, and audio/visual recordings.
If you attended the conference and already purchased the recordings, access them now.
Learn from recordings on the following topics.
- Basic Quality
- Best Practices in Supply Chain Management
- Changing Technology
- Managing Risk
- Healthcare Sessions
- Software Sessions
- Continuous Improvement Sessions
- Sustainability Sessions
ASQ on-demand recordings are from the 2012 World Conference on Quality and Improvement. This also includes four concurrent conferences – Quality Institute for Healthcare, Institute for Continual Quality Improvement, Quality in Sustainability Conference, and Institute for Software Excellence.
Why Purchase ASQ On-Demand Recordings?
- You get knowledge – when and where you want it.
- You save money on training – less than $5 per recording.
- You have no travel costs or time.
- You can train your entire team.
- You get the convenience of training at your fingertips.
- You have unlimited access until May 2012.
- Earn recertification units — Maximum 3.6 RUs. See page 15 of the recertification journal (PDF, 332 KB)